Yup, seems there are many games in development featuring Sega’s classic IP’s.
I’m now on Patreon! Help support the channel.
Check out my Sega Lord X merchandise page!
If you would like to support the channel directly:
Head over to Facebook to hear me ramble about various things:
I’m now on Twitter!
Opening “Sega” jingle is from Astal for the Sega Saturn.
Ending Music during the credits is from Batman for the Sega Genesis.
By: Jan Neves
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/Jan3d
Intro by Evan S.
Outro Animation by Kevin Bhall
YouTube Page – https://www.youtube.com/user/NIGH11
1. Jet Set Radio Future was really a remake of the Dreamcast game before it. It wasn’t all new content.
2. Sega Forever and Sega Ages Switch were supposed to add games from consoles like the Saturn and Dreamcast. They generated a lot of hype. Of course, it never happened.
3. Golden Axe in its traditional form has never been 3D. Beast Rider was a big change in terms of core design and mechanics.
4. The prospect of an Outrun 3 has me most excited. if done with modern visuals and expanded tracks, this could be a monumental return to form.
5. You can keep up with news straight from Sega themselves: